Friday, November 8, 2013

"Spirits in Nature revealed in Photography."

This Sunday, Nov. 10 at 9:15, Alan Ostmann will present "Spirits in Nature revealed in Photography." He says "As most of us are aware the universe is a complex multidimensional place. Within these many dimensions are a variety of seen and unseen beings. My love of photography has blended with my spiritual path and love of nature to reveal the faces of many of these spirits. Anything that we respect and love unconditionally will reveal its true self. I know that living this philosophy is why I am able to capture the spirits in nature as I do.

My love of photography began in the age of the Kodak Brownie. My professional career took the path of a CPA and today I continue to work with over 120 clients. The evolution of digital photography became a perfect blend of my computer knowledge and my eye for capturing nature in photos. Please note that all my photos are pure and unedited. There is no enhancement or editing in my work. The earth is a complex living entity that deserves our respect and unconditional love. Let us all commit to living a greener life." 

No comments:

Post a Comment